Monday, April 8, 2013

Level 9

I got my third life fvs/monk to level 9, which means heavy fort, rapid shot, and divine power. I also ran challenges to get the earth bow, and I crafted sonic damage and masterful craftsmanship onto it, so still min level 8.

I'm keen on getting some of the new augment slot loot from Delera's, I just have the last part to do. I'm also looking forward to running Sentinels on elite bravery bonus. Elite BB is sure lots of tasty xp, but I think it's much harder to solo! It's gotten me a little bit out of my soloing shell but that leads to my next point.

I've learned that I really can't zerg very well. I don't know if that is a build problem, or a play style problem. Survivability is a big issue. Some quests I do just fine, but with a full party zerging through or splitting up, dungeon alert means really getting slowed and bogged down. At least that is how it is for me. I'm sure things will be different once I get blade barrier.

No comments: