Thursday, July 8, 2010

Elite Sacred Helm

So Cyllyn needed some help. Melkiar was otherwise occupied, so I, Meloth the Balding, and Havarth Wolfkiller assisted Cyllyn. We knew that Shaagah's helm was well guarded, and that this would be one of our toughest fights yet.

We eventually persevered, but Cyllyn's apparent stature meant that my contributions, while worthy, did not help me gain meaningful experience.

Overall, it was fun, but took a long time, especially with several runs back and forth to shrines. I didn't drink all the sp pots I was given by Cyllyn, but I came pretty close. A level 10 rogue, level 5 barbarian, and level 4 wizard is probably the wrong mix for that sort of thing, but it still worked out. Next time, I might bring a cleric hireling with DV to help out of with spell points and healing.

No comments: