Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Palladium Fantasy and Puppy Sitting this Weekend


Well, we haven't gamed for a couple of weeks, but it looks like we'll be playing Palladium Fantasy on Friday.

Last night I had some friends over and we watched Dark Knight. It was pretty good. After having watched Batman Begins recently, I think they flowed together very well. I might incorporate some of the technology and personalities into my RIFTS game, but I'll have to think about it some more.

On Sunday, instead of gaming D&D 3.5, Beth and I will be puppy sitting Morgan. On Saturday, we'll be going over to Grandma's for Valentine's dinner and Scrabble, which will be fun. On Sunday morning we'll be going to IKEA for free breakfast and to pick up a few odds and ends.

Our digital camera has pretty much died since it doesn't focus. I picked up a new digital camera for Beth yesterday on the way home from work, so I hope to have better pictures on here soon. It's a kind of 'Happy Graduation' gift since she officially has her Masters in Psychology now. Now she has to get three thousand hours in within six years to get her Marriage and Family Therapy license.

No comments: